My little-bit-later-than-midweek midweek post this week is of an illustration I did of the type of clothes I would love to wear for work.
In this dream-world…
- My hair happily sits in a bushy messy bun
- I have the perfect shade of lip colour
- I wear statement necklaces
- I have snuggly soft cashmere jumpers (of all colours, naturally)
- I own a chanel handbag (not actually my bag of choice, but it finishes off the outfit nicely)
- I have flattering, comfortable knee-length skirts with under layers of tulle to create effortless volume
- I have enviably slim legs and ankles
- I can wear high heeled shoes all day, while I elegant swan around town to my office
Unfortunately, as none of the above is actually true, I normally stick to jeans and a jumper, but it won’t stop me from dreaming!